My account is locked. What do I do?
For security purposes, your NayaPay account is locked automatically if there are ten incorrect MPIN attempts.
Please call Customer Service at (021) 111-222-729, or visit your nearest Meezan Bank ATM to unlock your account with biometric verification.
Follow the instructions below to unlock account through biometric verification:
- Generate a One-Time PIN on the NayaPay app
- Visit a nearby Meezan Bank ATM with this One-Time PIN, your CNIC number, and your registered mobile number on hand.
- On the ATM, select Biometric Services.
- Select NayaPay from the list of options.
- Select Unlock Account.
- Enter the following:
- One-Time PIN
- CNIC number
- Your mobile number registered with NayaPay
- Follow on-screen instructions to provide your biometric impression by placing the indicated finger on the sensor.
- A success message will be displayed and you will be prompted to set MPIN on your NayaPay app.
- Your account will be unlocked and ready to use.