My deposit is missing, changed or postponed. What should I do?

If funds have not been credited to your account within 7 business days (or more if your contract allows for a longer deposit time), the amount doesn’t match, or is missing entirely, please file a dispute on the Arc portal. A dispute specialist will investigate the reason for the delay or discrepancy and also coordinate with the network and issuing bank on your behalf if necessary.

In cases when your wallet limit is breached (applies for unregistered merchants), the State Bank mandates we take remedial action. In this case, you will be notified and our specialist will contact you and/or the payee to resolve the situation including but not limited to reversing the transaction.