How do I send money to another person?
You can transfer funds to friends, family and businesses on NayaPay for free!
1. Just go to Send Money on the Home tab and select NayaPay User.
2. You can choose the recipient from the list of NayaPay contacts or search by NayaPay ID or mobile number if the recipient.
3. You’ll see the profile page of the user. Navigate to Pay and enter the amount you would like to send.
4. Enter your MPIN to authenticate the transaction.
5. Done! The amount will be transferred to the recipient immediately. You can check details of the transaction anytime on the Payments tab.
If the recipient is not yet in your NayaPay contact list, you can add them by selecting Add to NayaPay contacts from the profile page.
You can also send money to people who are not NayaPay users through our bank transfer service. From the Send Money menu, select Any Bank Account and add the recipient bank account details and the amount to send.